18th May 2019, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in AMIE Institute-Ahmedabad?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do Diploma in Architecture Engineering course from AMIE Institute-Ahmedabad. Can I know about the structure of this Diploma course. I would also like to know about the course fee expenses. Kindly let me know about this.

24th May 2019, 09:21 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in AMIE Institute-Ahmedabad?

The course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in AMIE Institute-Ahmedabad is given below:-

The duration of the course of Diploma in Architecture Engineering is of 3 years.

Year I:-
:-Mathematics
:-Strength of Material
:-Civil Draftsman and Architecture
:-Business Communication
:-Information Technology
:-Practical

Year II:-

:-Construction Project Management
:-Interior and Exterior Design
:-Building Constructions
:-Structural Engineering
:-Architectural Design

Year III:-
:-Estimations, Costing, and Specifications
:-Foundation Design
:-Concrete Technology
:-Elective subject
:-Project

Fee Structure:-

The total expenditure for the course of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in AMIE Institute-Ahmedabad will be around Rs.24,000 for the duration of 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?