31st May 2019, 02:57 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality Internship in Criotam Technologies Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I want to join Criotam Technologies Private Limited for doing Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality Internship. Can I know that how can I apply for this Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality Internship in this company? Please let me know about the procedure to apply for this Internship program. Waiting for your response!

2nd June 2019, 09:09 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality Internship in Criotam Technologies Private Limited?

The procedure to apply for Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality Internship at Criotam Technologies Private Limited is given below.

==> candidate needs to visit the company website www.criotam.com to apply for this internship.

==> After visiting the website, click on Career option and look for the job profile "Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality".

==> Click on the job profile for which you want to apply and fill all the required details and submit it.

The company will see your details and will contact you.
3rd June 2019, 12:14 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality Internship in Criotam Technologies Private Limited?

Please find the procedure to apply for Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality Internship in Criotam Technologies Private Limited.

You can drop your resume directly at the company.

Company Address :-
No. 1012, 1st Floor, 7th A Main,
1st Block, Koramangala,
Bangalore -(560 034),
Karnataka, India

You can also contact them over phone to know your query related to this internship.
Contact Number: +91-80-43725060

For any other query related to this internship, you may visit the following website.
http://www.criotam.com/
27th July 2021, 01:43 AM
Afreen0786

You can forward your updated resume for applying the internship directly at the company.

Address:-
No.1012 , 1st floor, 7th A Main,
1st Block, Koramangala,
Bangalore - 560 034
Karnataka India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?