5th June 2019, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Capgemini, Mumbai Software Developer interview for a CSE graduate?

Hi everyone, I want to give an interview of Capgemini, Mumbai for the post of Software Developer. I am a BTech CSE graduate of this year. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Kindly tell me am I eligible to give this interview?

9th June 2019, 07:36 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Capgemini, Mumbai Software Developer interview for a CSE graduate?

Eligibility to attend Capgemini, Mumbai Software Developer interview;

Candidates should have passed BE/BTech (CSE/IT/IS) or BSc/BCA (CS/IT/Mathematics/Physics/Statistics/Electronics) from any recognized university.

Candidates must have secured 60% and above in 10th, 12th and graduation.

Candidates should not have any education gaps.

Candidates must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
9th June 2019, 10:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Capgemini, Mumbai Software Developer interview for a CSE graduate?

Eligibility for Capgemini Mumbai Software Developer interview for a CSE Graduate

- Must have more than 60% marks in 10th and 12th (or diploma)

- Must have a minimum of 60% marks in graduation

- A maximum gap of 1 year is permissible after HSC(12th) and not after SSC(10th) or in between semesters of graduation.
9th June 2019, 11:28 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Eligibility of Software developer in Cap Gemini ,mumbai :

>>You should have completed B.E/B.Tech from the recognized university with minimum 60%of marks with out any pending backlogs.

>> Should have good communication skills.

And must have knowledge in basic concepts of programming languages like c,c++ and Java etc.,

Based on the number of vacancies there is a chance for B.sc /BCA candidates in specialized categories like CSE/information technology .

Ans also there is a need of experience ,but without of experience that is there are lot of job oportunidad for fresher as well as a software developer.
10th June 2019, 12:59 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria for Software Developer interview in Capgemini, Mumbai:

1. You must have completed your BE / BTech / MCA from any recognize university in full time course.

2. You must have at least 4-6 years of experience on SAS data architecture and ETL Platform.

3. You should have good hands on experience of SAS credit risk data models, ETL structures, design.

4. You must have experience on configuration and support of ETL to Core Load Process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?