7th June 2019, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure followed in Capgemini Technology Services India Limited Bengaluru Sharepoint Developer interview?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly tell me about the selection procedure which Capgemini Technology Services India Limited, Bengaluru emerges in the interview for the post of Sharepoint Developer? I am preparing for this interview so I want to know about the selection procedure first.

21st June 2019, 08:20 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in Capgemini Technology Services India Limited Bengaluru Sharepoint Developer interview?

The Selection procedure followed in Capgemini Technology Services Limited Bengaluru Sharepoint Developer interview is given below.

--> The first round would be written tests.

--> Selected candidates would move forward for Telephonic round or Face to Face round.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.capgemini.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?