23rd June 2019, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BEd(Biological Sciences) in Loyala Institute of Teacher Education-Puducherry?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study BEd(Biological Sciences) from Loyala Institute of Teacher Education-Puducherry then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about such entrance exam.

25th June 2019, 05:58 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BEd(Biological Sciences) in Loyala Institute of Teacher Education-Puducherry?

Yes, Entrance exam is available to study BEd(Biological Sciences) in Loyala Institute of Teacher Education-Puducherry. The college conducts its own entrance examination for admissions in B.Ed courses.

The admission to study BEd(Biological Sciences) in Loyala Institute of Teacher Education, Puducherry is on the basis of marks obtained in qualifying examination conducted by Loyala Institute of Teacher Education followed by councelling.

The application forms can be obtained from the college campus by paying a fee of Rs.500 at the Cash counter on all days from 9.00am to 5.00pm

Address:-
Loyola College of Education,
Loyola College Campus, Chennai - 600 034,
Tamil Nadu, India

Phone:91 - 4428178416/15
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?