23rd June 2019, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to secure LLM(Diplomacy and International Law) admission in Lancaster University?

Can anyone of you let me know about the requirements so that I can secure admission for LLM(Diplomacy and International Law) course in Lancaster University? Please help me to know about the requirements asap.

26th June 2019, 08:35 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to secure LLM(Diplomacy and International Law) admission in Lancaster University?

Requirements to secure LLM(Diplomacy and International Law) admission in Lancaster University are given below;

The applicant must have passed bachelor's degree in law equivalent to upper second class honours UK degree.

The applicant must have a score card of IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.

Candidates can visit the official website link given below for details;
https://www.lancaster.ac.uk/study/po...ning-llm/#fees
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?