9th July 2019, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study MSc(Finance and Global Trading) in University Of Essex?

Hi friends, I need your help. I want to get the scholarship for doing MSc(Finance and Global Trading) course in University Of Essex. So, can you please let me know about the scholarships which are available for studying this Post Graduation Degree course in this university?

13th July 2019, 12:24 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study MSc(Finance and Global Trading) in University Of Essex?

University Of Essex provide a wide range of scholarships and bursaries to their International students to make their studies easier. Scholarships and Bursaries M.Sc. in Finance and Global Trading program are listed below:
1. Masters Excellence Scholarship
2. Academic Excellence International Masters Scholarship
3. Essex Society for Family History Award
4. Fuller Masters Scholarship
5. Chevening Scholarships
6. Commonwealth Masters Scholarships

For more details regarding funding options visit at https://www1.essex.ac.uk/fees-and-fu.../scholarships/
15th July 2019, 05:53 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: Scholarships available to study MSc(Finance and Global Trading) in University Of Essex?

Scholarships available to study MSc(Finance and Global Trading) in University Of Essex:--

:- Academic Excellence International Masters Scholarship

:- Fuller Masters Scholarship

:- Essex Society for Family History Award

:- Commonwealth Masters Scholarships

:- Chevening Scholarships
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?