10th July 2019, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BE(Electronics Engineering) in Amrutvahini College of Engineering?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to do BE(Electronics Engineering) from Amrutvahini College of Engineering. Kindly tell me about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course. Please let me know about the admission procedure immediately.

13th July 2019, 07:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Electronics Engineering) in Amrutvahini College of Engineering?

Admission will be through entrance exam like JEE Main or through state level engineering entrance exam according to the state in which the institute is situated. Just make sure you apply for the entrance exam when there is a notification. You need class 12th with PCM stream to apply for it.

Admission at your choice of college will depend on your rank in the entrance exam. Seats at the desired college is allotted through counselling based on the rank of the students.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?