16th July 2019, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Operations Interns in Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Limited-Hyderabad?

Hello everyone, I want to join Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Limited-Hyderabad as an Operations Intern. I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I join this internship program in this company? Please tell me about the stipend as soon as possible. Thank you!

19th July 2019, 02:31 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Operations Interns in Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Limited-Hyderabad?

You will get a Stipend of Rs. 9,000/- per month as Operations Internship at Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Limited in Hyderabad.

Duration of this internship is 2 months.

For any other query related to this internship, you may visit the following website.
http://www.abfrl.com/
19th July 2019, 05:30 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Operations Interns in Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Limited-Hyderabad?

The stipend that would be offered to Operations Internship in Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Limited-Hyderabad is Rs.9,000 per month.

The duration of Operations Internship in Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Limited-Hyderabad would be of 2 months and is full time.

You can visit the website http://www.abfrl.com for more information.
15th August 2021, 07:23 PM
Afreen0786

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 9,000/- per month offered to Operations interns in Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Limited, Hyderabad

Duration 2 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?