16th July 2019, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration) in Jenneys Academy of Tourism and Hotel Management? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

I have an interest to study BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration) in Jenneys Academy of Tourism and Hotel Management. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the entrance exams that I have to appear for studying this course in this institute? Please tell me about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

20th July 2019, 05:21 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration) in Jenneys Academy of Tourism and Hotel Management? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance exams is available to study BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration) in Jenneys Academy of Tourism and Hotel Management.

The admission to B.Sc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration) in Jenneys Academy of Tourism and Hotel Management is on the basis of rank allotted in entrance examination conducted by Alagappa University, Karaikudi followed by couseling. You will need to attend the counseling to get information on cutoff marks.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for admission in BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration) in Jenneys Academy of Tourism and Hotel Management is 10+2 passed in any stream with minimum 45% marks.

You can check the website http://www.jenneysacademy.com for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?