30th July 2019, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in India through BSc(Applied Pharmacology) of the Queen Margaret University?

Kindly let me know that if I study BSc(Applied Pharmacology) from the Queen Margaret University then what are the jobs available for me in India? I need to know about the job opportunities because after this course I will do the job. Waiting for your response!

2nd August 2019, 10:19 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in India through BSc(Applied Pharmacology) of the Queen Margaret University?

There are lots of Job opportunities available for Pharmacology graduate. After completion of B.Sc. in Applied Pharmacology course, you will become a pharmacologist. As a pharmacologist, you can find employment in universities, large hospitals, the pharmaceutical industry, and government agencies, both within India and abroad. After further professional training, you may practice your profession as physicians, researchers, teachers, administrators, or combinations of these.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?