31st July 2019, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BSc(Child Nursing Studies) in Glasgow Caledonian University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Respected Sir, I want to join Glasgow Caledonian University for studying BSc(Child Nursing Studies). I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission for this course in this university. Kindly tell me about the cutoff score for securing admission.

3rd August 2019, 04:36 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BSc(Child Nursing Studies) in Glasgow Caledonian University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance examination is not required to pursue B.Sc. in Child Nursing Studies course at the Glasgow Caledonian University. But English is not your native language so you will need to appear for an English proficiency test IELTS and have to score an overall score of 7.0 band in each domain.
IELTS:
https://www.ielts.org/
3rd August 2019, 10:17 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BSc(Child Nursing Studies) in Glasgow Caledonian University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

There is no entrance exam required to get admission in BSc(Child Nursing Studies) in Glasgow Caledonian University. Because you are a non native English speaker, so you will need to qualify the English proficiency test such as IELTS. You will need to score overall 7.0 with 7 in each component except Writing which is 6.5 in IELTS.

You can find details at;
https://www.gcu.ac.uk/study/courses/...udies_(Child)/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?