5th August 2019, 04:07 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Management and Information Technology) in Lakshya Institute of Technology?

Hi everyone, can any of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Lakshya Institute of Technology for BSc(Management and Information Technology) course? I want to do this Graduation course from this college so I want to know about the eligibility criteria. Please tell me asap.

8th August 2019, 04:21 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Management and Information Technology) in Lakshya Institute of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can any of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Lakshya Institute of Technology for BSc(Management and Information Technology) course? I want to do this Graduation course from this college so I want to know about the eligibility criteria. Please tell me asap.

Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary / Senior Secondary / +2 or its equivalent examination from any Board established by the Government of India or any State Government or any other equivalent examination recognized by the CBSE / Council of Higher Secondary Education, Government of Odisha with science stream are eligible to study the BSc Information Technology and Management at the Lakshaya Institute of Technology. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
8th August 2019, 10:26 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Management and Information Technology) in Lakshya Institute of Technology?

The required eligibility to study BSc(Management and Information Technology) in Lakshya Institute of Technology is the candidate should have passed 12th class with science stream from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in BSc(Management and Information Technology) is 50%. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of merit list displayed by the Lakshya Institute of Technology.
9th August 2019, 12:36 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
To get admission for B.Sc in (Management and Information Technology) at Lakshya Institute of Technology, you need complete Intermediate examination in any discipline with not less than 50% of marks from a recognized board. For more Information please visit the official website -> CLICK HERE.
25th August 2019, 12:45 AM
sharmasheetal

The minimum eligibility to study BSc(Management and Information Technology) in Lakshya Institute of Technology is
candidate must be passed 12th class in science stream from recognized board .
The minimum marks required for BSc is 50%.
Admission on the basis of merit list.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?