6th August 2019, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Information Technology Interns in Hindustan Unilever Limited Bangalore?

Hi friends, please help me to know about the stipend that what is the stipends offered in Hindustan Unilever Limited Bangalore for Information Technology interns? I am interested to do internship in this company so I need to know about the stipend offered in this company.

10th August 2019, 01:21 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Information Technology Interns in Hindustan Unilever Limited Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, please help me to know about the stipend that what is the stipends offered in Hindustan Unilever Limited Bangalore for Information Technology interns? I am interested to do internship in this company so I need to know about the stipend offered in this company.

Interns can get Rs 30,000 per month as a stipend for the Information Technology internship in the Hindustan Unilever Limited, Bangalore.

Information Technology internship is available for the period of 5 months in the Hindustan Unilever Limited, Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Information Technology internship on or before 15th August, 2019 in the Hindustan Unilever Limited, Bangalore. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
10th August 2019, 10:17 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Information Technology Interns in Hindustan Unilever Limited Bangalore?

You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 30,000/- per month as Information Technology Interns at Hindustan Unilever Limited in Bangalore.

Duration of this internship is 5 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 15 August 2019.
10th August 2019, 10:45 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The stipend which is offered to Information Technology Internship in Hindustan Unilever Limited, Bangalore is Rs.30000 per month for the duration of 5 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 15th August 2019 and you can join immediately. There are total 5 vacancies available for this internship.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.unilever.com
15th August 2021, 01:51 PM
Afreen0786

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 30,000/- per month offered to Information Technology interns in Hindustan Unilever limited , Bangalore

Duration 5 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?