7th August 2019, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Admission and tuition fee expenses of Diploma in Electronics Engineering in Invertis Institute of Engineering and Technology?

Respected Sir, can you tell me what is the expenses of Diploma in Electronics Engineering in Invertis Institute of Engineering and Technology? I would like to know about the course total fee expenses including admission fee of this Diploma course in this institute. Kindly tell me immediately.

12th August 2019, 04:24 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee expenses of Diploma in Electronics Engineering in Invertis Institute of Engineering and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, can you tell me what is the expenses of Diploma in Electronics Engineering in Invertis Institute of Engineering and Technology? I would like to know about the course total fee expenses including admission fee of this Diploma course in this institute. Kindly tell me immediately.

The fee structure of the Diploma in Electronics Engineering in the Invertis University is given below:

Fee for the course – Rs 35,000 per year

Fee for the total course – Rs 1,05,000

Students have to contact the university for exact fee details or can find the details in the website link given Click Here
14th August 2019, 12:50 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee expenses of Diploma in Electronics Engineering in Invertis Institute of Engineering and Technology?

The admission and tuition fee of expenses of Diploma in Electronics Engineering in Invertis Institute of Engineering and Technology is given below:-

Year I:-

Admission fee:-Rs.5,000
Tuition fee:-Rs.35,000

Year II:-

Year III:-

You can visit the web page https://www.invertisuniversity.ac.in for detailed information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?