17th August 2019, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Finance Research Internship in Times Internet Limited Mumbai?

Dear friends, I want to apply for an internship in Times Internet Limited Mumbai. I came to know that this firm is offering an internship which is Finance Research. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying for this internship.

19th August 2019, 04:35 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Finance Research Internship in Times Internet Limited Mumbai?

The eligibility to apply for Finance Research Internship in Times Internet Limited Mumbai is given below.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of MS-PowerPoint, MS-excel, English Proficiency both spoken and written are eligible to apply.

==> Candidate should be available to work for full time in office for the 3 months duration.

==> Candidate must have the relevant skills and interests.

==> Candidate can start the internship in-between 16th August 2019 and 15th September 2019.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.timesinternet.in
19th August 2019, 11:48 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Finance Research Internship in Times Internet Limited Mumbai?

The eligibility required to apply for Finance Research Internship in Times Internet Limited Mumbai is given below:-

:-You should be available for duration of 3 months.
:-You should be able to attend press conferences and events.
:-You should have relevant skills and interests.
:-You must be able to handle studio guests for interviews.
:-You must have the knowledge of Building and updating contacts.
:-You should be able to work closely with editorial and technical teams like videographer, web designer.

You can visit the website https://timesinternet.in/ for more information.
20th August 2019, 01:01 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Finance Research Internship at Times Internet Limited in Mumbai are listed below.

Skills :-
-----------
1) You must have knowledge in MS-Excel .

2) You should be excellent in MS-PowerPoint.

3) You should be a good team player.

4) You should have proficiency in English (Both spoken and written).

Other requirements to get eligible are also listed below :-

5) You have to be present for full time internship in-office.

6) You have to be available for duration of 3 months.

7) You should have relevant skills and interests in this regard.
20th August 2019, 03:29 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Finance Research Internship in Times Internet Limited Mumbai is given below :-

1)Candidates who are available for full time (in-office) internship

2)Candidates who can start the internship between 16th Aug'19 and 15th Sep'19

3)Candidates who are available for duration of 3 months

4)Candidates who have relevant skills and interests

For more information visit on (http://timesinternet.in/)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?