20th August 2019, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility of Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana?

Hi, I have completed my B.Sc in Physics. Am I eligible for Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY)? If not, then what should I do to become eligible?

21st July 2023, 04:35 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility of Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana?

KVPY SA Eligibility criteria
Those candidates who studied in XI standard (science subject) in the academic year of 2023 can apply.
KVPY SX Eligibility criteria
Candidates studying in 10+2 can apply u der this stream . They must score atleast 60% in 12th board exam.
Selected students Fellowship will be activated only when they join UG program in Basic science.
KVPY SB Eligibility criteria
Those studying in 1st year of UG course in basic science such as physics, chemistry ,maths and biology leading to BSc /BS/B.stat/B.maths/ Int.MSc/MS in the academic year of 2023 can appear for this exam.
Thus you are not eligible for the exam as you have completed your graduation and those who are in 1st year of gr are only eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?