22nd August 2019, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in Trigent Software Bangalore Software Engineer Trainee interview?

Dear friends, I came to know that there are tough rounds schedule in the interview of Trigent Software Bangalore for the post of Software Engineer Trainee. I don’t know much more about this round. Can I know about this round? Please help me to know about the rounds asap.

25th August 2019, 07:16 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Trigent Software Bangalore Software Engineer Trainee interview?

In the selection process of Trigent Software, Software Engineer Trainee recruitment, candidates at first have to appear for an aptitude written examination. Then the candidates have to appear for a technical written examination. In the final round candidates have to appear for a face to face technical interview in which the final selection will be done.
25th August 2019, 07:21 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Trigent Software Bangalore Software Engineer Trainee interview?

Company Name : Trigent Software

Trainee – Software Engineer

Experience Required: Freshers

Selection procedure :
-Online apptitude test.
-Programming test.
-ops manager round with coding.
-HR interview.

Official website :http://www.trigent.com/
26th August 2019, 10:20 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I came to know that there are tough rounds schedule in the interview of Trigent Software Bangalore for the post of Software Engineer Trainee. I don’t know much more about this round. Can I know about this round? Please help me to know about the rounds asap.
One needs to be qualified in three rounds to get Software Engineer Trainee position Trigent Software. First-round was about basic Interview like asked about the resume and personal details, Second is about the Technical round and the third round is about HR interview.

Contact Information:
Trigent Software, Ltd.,
JP and DJ Arcade, 2nd Floor, No. 69,
Millers Road,
Bangalore – 560052
Landmark: Opposite High Ground Police Station and Next to Golden Millennium
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?