25th August 2019, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement available in New Directions International Institute of Management for PG Diploma Financial Management students?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the placement facilities of New Directions International Institute of Management. Actually I am planning to do PG Diploma course of Financial Management from this institute. So, I want to know about the campus placement.

15th October 2022, 06:05 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus placement available in New Directions International Institute of Management for PG Diploma Financial Management students?

Candidates must have a graduation degree from a recognized university with minimum 55%marks to study PG Diploma in Financial Management.

No, age criteria for this course.

15th October 2022, 08:28 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Campus placement available in New Directions International Institute of Management for PG Diploma Financial Management students?

Duration of this course is 1 year.

No, age restriction for this course.

Those candidates who have completed their graduation degree from a recognized university.

Yes, campus placement is available.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?