25th August 2019, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of each semester for PG Diploma in Marketing Management in Era Business School New Delhi? Possibility to get direct admission?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the fee structure of PG Diploma in Marketing Management course which is available in Era Business School New Delhi. I don’t know about the fee expenses so I need to know about the fee structure of each semester. And also let me know that it is possible for getting direct admission for this course?

15th October 2022, 02:02 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of each semester for PG Diploma in Marketing Management in Era Business School New Delhi? Possibility to get direct admission?

Rs 2,85,000 is the annual fee of PG Diploma in Marketing Management at Era Business School New Delhi.

Candidates must have a graduation degree from a recognized university with minimum 55%marks.
15th October 2022, 08:19 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of each semester for PG Diploma in Marketing Management in Era Business School New Delhi? Possibility to get direct admission?

Rs 6.80 lakhs is the fee structure of PG Diploma in Marketing Management.

Those candidates who have completed their graduation degree from a recognized university.

Minimum marks required 55%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?