30th August 2019, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Trainee Software Engineer in Thomson Reuters Bangalore?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I am going to attend an interview of Thomson Reuters Bangalore for the post of Trainee Software Engineer then what would be my salary package? Please let me know about the salary package for this particular post in Thomson Reuters.

2nd September 2019, 11:09 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Trainee Software Engineer in Thomson Reuters Bangalore?

Salary Package offered for Trainee Software Engineer in Thomson Reuters Bangalore recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered for a Trainee Software Engineer in Thomson Reuters Bangalore recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Thomson Reuters

Name of the Job Position - Trainee Software Engineer

>> Salary Package offered - 4.5 to 5.5 Lakh Per Annum

@ You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech preferably in Computer Science Engineering or Information Science or Information Technology from a recognized university to be eligible.

@ You must be passing out in the year 2019. You must have good Academics and pH Score to be eligible.
3rd September 2019, 12:34 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Trainee Software Engineer in Thomson Reuters Bangalore?

Company Name :Thomson Reuters, Bangalore

Salary package of Trainee Software Engineer in Thomson Reuters Bangalore is around INR 3.2-7 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and programming skills. For better salary you should work over technical skills for product development.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?