30th August 2019, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Merit Scholarship being an MA(Sanskrit) student?

Hello everyone, I just want to know that I can apply for Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Merit Scholarship of this year as I am studying MA with Sanskrit course? Please let me know about this immediately. Waiting for your response!

3rd September 2019, 01:39 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Merit Scholarship being an MA(Sanskrit) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I just want to know that I can apply for Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Merit Scholarship of this year as I am studying MA with Sanskrit course? Please let me know about this immediately. Waiting for your response!

Yes, you can apply for the Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Merit Scholarship being an MA (Sanskrit) student. You must have scored at least 60% marks in your previous qualifying examinations. You have to apply online (http://www.sanskrit.nic.in/) for the Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Merit Scholarship. You can find the details about the Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Merit Scholarship in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?