31st August 2019, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Zeta Bangalore Software Development Intern interview for a CSE graduate?

Hi everyone, I want to give an interview of Zeta Bangalore for the post of Software Development Intern. I am a BTech CSE graduate this year. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Kindly tell me am I eligible to give this interview?

3rd September 2019, 09:02 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Zeta Bangalore Software Development Intern interview for a CSE graduate?

To apply for Zeta Software Development Intern interview, candidates should have completed their B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech from a recognized college/university. Being a CSE graduate, you should have completed your 10th, 12th and engineering with minimum 65%-70% marks. Before applying for the recruitment you must have cleared all the pending backlogs and educational gaps of more than 2 years will not be allowed.

Web: http://www.zeta.in
4th September 2019, 09:31 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Zeta Bangalore Software Development Intern interview for a CSE graduate?

Company Name : Zeta

Software Development Internship || Bangalore || Experience Required : Freshers ||

Eligibility to attend Zeta Bangalore Software Development Intern interview for a CSE graduate as follows:

-Qualifying degree in Bachelors/Masters degree in engineering.
-Good communication skills.
-Strong programming skills.
-Ability to work independently.

Official Website :http://www.zeta.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?