10th September 2019, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Cochin Shipyard Naval Architecture Trainee recruitment? Pay scale allotted to Naval Architecture Trainee?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that Cochin Shipyard has published the recruitment for Naval Architecture Trainee. I want to know the process to apply. Can anyone tell me about the process? And what would be the pay scale? Please let me know as soon as possible.

13th September 2019, 10:55 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to apply for Cochin Shipyard Naval Architecture Trainee recruitment? Pay scale allotted to Naval Architecture Trainee?

Procedure to apply Cochin Shipyard Naval Architecture Trainee recruitment is:

~~ Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode on or before 18/09/2019.

Pay scale allotted to Cochin Shipyard Naval Architecture Trainee recruitment is:

~~ Rs. 40000/- to Rs.140000/- Per Month.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their official website.
13th September 2019, 11:37 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Cochin Shipyard Naval Architecture Trainee recruitment? Pay scale allotted to Naval Architecture Trainee?

Procedure to apply for Cochin Shipyard Naval Architecture Trainee recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of Cochin Shipyard Naval Architecture Trainee recruitment application form is For Gen/OBC candidates is Rs. 750/- and For SC/ST/PWBD candidates is NIL.

Pay scale allotted to Cochin Shipyard Naval Architecture Trainee recruitment is Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 1,40,000 per month.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.cochinshipyard.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?