21st September 2019, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in the Private Sector through Bachelor in Graphic Design course?

I am looking forward to studying Bachelor in Graphic Design course. I want to know that after completing this course, what would be the job opportunities for me in the private sector? If anyone of you did this course and knows about the opportunities then please share with me.

25th September 2019, 01:37 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in the Private Sector through Bachelor in Graphic Design course?

There are various job opportunities available for the candidates who have completed Bachelor in Graphic Design course. You can work in many Multinational companies, Manufacturing units, Boutiques, Hotels, Marketing agencies, Fashion media etc.

You can work as Graphic Designer, Web Designer, Communications designer, Interaction Designer and Service Designer.

The starting salary of a Graphic designer working in a Multinational company would be Rs.2,74,572 per year.
25th September 2019, 02:50 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in the Private Sector through Bachelor in Graphic Design course?

There are ample of job opportunities available in the private sector after studying Bachelor in Graphic Design. This course is good for those who are looking their career in design, advertising, marketing, television and web.

Some of the employment areas are given below.

Animation Centres
Game websites
Publishing Houses
Film Industry
Advertisement Agencies
Colleges & Universities

Some of the Job types are given below.

Graphic Designer
Publications Designer
Web Designer
Computer Artist
Art Director
Teacher/Lecturer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?