1st October 2019, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study Bachelor of Occupational Therapy in JKK Muniraja Medical Research Foundation College of Occupational Therapy?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying Bachelor of Occupational Therapy in JKK Muniraja Medical Research Foundation College of Occupational Therapy? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this college. Thank you!

4th October 2019, 06:01 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study Bachelor of Occupational Therapy in JKK Muniraja Medical Research Foundation College of Occupational Therapy?

The admission criteria to study Bachelor of Occupational Therapy in JKK Muniraja Medical Research Foundation College of Occupational Therapy is given below.

=> First of all, the candidate should have passed 12th class with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Botany and Zoology.

=> For the admission of this course, the minimum percentage required in the 12th is 50%.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the written test and 12th class.

=> The duration of this course is 4 years. For the application process, you can visit the official website JKK Muniraja Medical Research Foundation College of Occupational Therapy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?