1st October 2019, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Bachelor of Occupational Therapy in JKK Muniraja Medical Research Foundation College of Occupational Therapy? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hi, I am planning to do Bachelor of Occupational Therapy in JKK Muniraja Medical Research Foundation College of Occupational Therapy. Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in this college for Bachelor of Occupational Therapy course. Kindly let me know about the cutoff marks for securing admission.

5th October 2019, 04:01 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Bachelor of Occupational Therapy in JKK Muniraja Medical Research Foundation College of Occupational Therapy? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

There is no entrance examination available to study Bachelor of Occupational Therapy in JKK Muniraja Medical Research Foundation College of Occupational Therapy. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2/PDC or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry & Biology or Botany & Zoology with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. The cutoff marks keeps on changing year over year.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.jkkm.info/college-of-occupational-therapy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?