5th October 2019, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for Renewable Energy Engineering internship in Clean Energy Access Network Delhi?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to do a Renewable Energy Engineering internship in Clean Energy Access Network Delhi at any cost. So, I would like to know about the selection procedure. Please tell me about the selection procedure. Thank you!

8th October 2019, 07:58 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: Selection procedure for Renewable Energy Engineering internship in Clean Energy Access Network Delhi?

Selection procedure :--

There are 2 Rounds

Technical Test

Face To Face Interview

Visit:-- (http://www.thecleannetwork.org/) For more information
9th October 2019, 01:02 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Renewable Energy Engineering internship in Clean Energy Access Network Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to do a Renewable Energy Engineering internship in Clean Energy Access Network Delhi at any cost. So, I would like to know about the selection procedure. Please tell me about the selection procedure. Thank you!

Candidates are selected for the Renewable Energy Engineering internship in the Clean Energy Access Network, Delhi on the basis of their knowledge and skills in MS-Office and English proficiency (written). Candidates who can do the research on energy efficient motors and willing to work on development of vendor equipment directory are selected for the Renewable Energy Engineering internship in the Clean Energy Access Network, Delhi. Candidates with relevant interests and expertise are selected for the Renewable Energy Engineering internship in the Clean Energy Access Network, Delhi. Website link of the Clean Energy Access Network is given Click Here
9th October 2019, 09:40 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure for Renewable Energy Engineering internship in Clean Energy Access Network Delhi consists of 3 rounds which are given below :-

1)Online Aptitude Test

2)Skill Test

3)Manager/HR Interview

For more information visit on (http://www.thecleannetwork.org/)
9th October 2019, 10:59 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You have to qualify the following stages of selection process to get selected for Renewable Energy Engineering internship at Clean Energy Access Network in Delhi.

1) Skill Test

2) Face to face Interview

1) Skill Test :-
---------------
You have to appear in skill test and You have to get secure marks to get qualified for the next round of selection process.

2) Face to face Interview :-
-------------------------------
After being qualified at the Skill Test ,You have to be called for Face to face Interview. You have to crack this interview for final selection.

For more details you can visit below website:-
https://www.thecleannetwork.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?