15th October 2019, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Tata Communications Chennai Telecom Engineer interview?

Sir/Madam, I came to know that Tata Communications Chennai is scheduling an interview for the post of Telecom Engineer. I am interested to work over there for the same post. I would like to know about the procedure of selection of this interview. Kindly tell me immediately.

18th October 2019, 06:51 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Selection procedure in Tata Communications Chennai Telecom Engineer interview?

Selection procedure in Tata Communications Chennai Telecom Engineer interview is that you have to attend walkin on the below mentioned address on 6th September 2019.

Tata Communications Limited ( Old Building )
Ambattur. Ambattur Red Hills Rd, Kallikuppam, Ambattur,
Chennai – 600053

You may visit their official website www.tatacommunications.com for more information.
19th October 2019, 12:45 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Tata Communications Chennai Telecom Engineer interview?

The Selection process of Telecom Engineer interview in Tata Communications Chennai consists of the following three rounds :-

1)Aptitude written test online

2)Technical interview

3)HR interview

For more information visit on www.tatacommunications.com
20th October 2019, 08:46 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Tata Communications Chennai Telecom Engineer interview?

Selection procedure in Tata Communications Chennai Telecom Engineer interview as follows :

-Online or written test.
-Group discussion.
-Technical test.
-HR interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?