24th October 2019, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to take coaching classes for JEE Advanced?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am planning to start preparation for JEE Advanced right after giving the Board exam of 12th standard. I will give JEE after a year gap. So, is it necessary to take coaching classes for preparation?

28th October 2019, 04:30 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to take coaching classes for JEE Advanced?

Let me tell you that if you are going to drop for one year then you should definitely go for coaching classes in a good reputed Institute so that you can utilise your one year and prepare according to the syllabus and demand of question paper.
31st October 2019, 02:29 PM
EduXpert

Default Re: Is it necessary to take coaching classes for JEE Advanced?

Coaching classes are necessary for those who can't study on their own me don't have the discipline to study at home. Coaching classes give you the environment and time table to study.

If you think there is too much distractions at your home then surely coaching classes will be a better option.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?