7th December 2019, 04:50 PM
azranousheen

Degree from GITAM University is valid and acceptable on other countries or not?

I would like like to know if the GITAM University's degree is valid outside India or not as I am pursuing my education from GITAM University since 3 years and now I have opportunity to apply for foreign as I have job offer there?

15th March 2020, 04:47 PM
SaptarshiDutta04

Default Re: Degree from GITAM University is valid and acceptable on other countries or not?

GITAM or gandhi institute of technology and management is a UGC recognized unversity and is completely valid. The degrees and courses are valid through out in India. You can apply for jobs in banks, railways, police as well as in multinational companies.
26th July 2021, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Degree from GITAM University is valid and acceptable on other countries or not?

If i complete my BCA from this GITAM university will it be valid for my foreign studies ?
And what do this DEEMED TO BE UNIVERSITY means ?
Please contact 91 9703170992 call/Whatsapp
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?