14th December 2019, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Kerala PSC Soil Conservation Officer recruitment? Last date of application?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know about the recruitment of Kerala PSC for the post of Soil Conservation Officer. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this recruitment. Please tell me about the last date for applying in this recruitment as well.

16th December 2019, 01:29 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Kerala PSC Soil Conservation Officer recruitment? Last date of application?

The eligibility to apply for Kerala PSC Soil Conversation Officer recruitment is a candidate must have obtained a degree in Agriculture from a recognized university. The minimum age should be 20 years and the maximum age should be 36 years.

There are total 9 vacancies available for this post and the last date to apply is 15th January 2020. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.keralapsc.gov.in
18th December 2019, 12:15 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Kerala PSC Soil Conservation Officer recruitment? Last date of application?

Eligibility to apply for Kerala PSC Soil Conservation Officer recruitment :-

Educational qualification :-
------------------------------
You must have completed your Graduation degree in Agriculture form any recognized University or Institute to get eligible for Kerala PSC Soil Conservation Officer recruitment.

Age Limit :-
--------------
Age should be between 20 years to 36 years to get eligible for Kerala PSC Soil Conservation Officer recruitment.

The last date for Submission of Application Form is 15 January, 2020.

For more details you can visit the below official site :-
https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?