26th December 2019, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for Assistant Superintendent under West Bengal PSC recruitment?

Hello friends, I have a desire to become an Assistant Superintendent and just heard about the recruitment of West Bengal PSC. So, can I know about the selection procedure of West Bengal PSC Assistant Superintendent recruitment. Kindly provide me the details of the selection procedure asap.

27th December 2019, 02:34 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Assistant Superintendent under West Bengal PSC recruitment?

Selection Procedure of West Bengal PSC (Public Service Commission) Assistant Superintendent recruitment will be based on Preliminary Screening Test (PST) and Personal Interview.

Pay scale allotted to West Bengal PSC (Public Service Commission) Assistant Superintendent recruitment is Rs. 9,000 to Rs. 40,500 with Grade Pay Rs. 4,400 per month.

Vacancies are available in West Bengal PSC (Public Service Commission) Assistant Superintendent recruitment is 5 posts.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.pscwbonline.gov.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?