6th January 2020, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement facility for MBA(Business Analytics) students of IMS Unison University?

I have heard that IMS Unison University is offering MBA(Business Analytics) course. I want to get admission for this course at this university. But I don’t know that this university provides campus placement facility or not. Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible.

23rd January 2020, 09:10 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus placement facility for MBA(Business Analytics) students of IMS Unison University?

Yes, Campus placement facility is available for MBA in Business Analytics at IMS Unison University. The candidate can fill and submit the placement registration form to the Training & Placement Department at the campus. Companies come to the campus for the recruitment and the eligibility determination for a given job profile is the sole discretion of the company.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.iuu.ac
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?