7th January 2020, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and requirements to study MSc(Logistics and Supply Chain Management) in Heriot Watt University?

I am planning to study my Post Graduation in Abroad. I have heard that Heriot Watt University is offering finest MSc(Logistics and Supply Chain Management) course. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure for this course. Kindly tell me about the requirements also. Thank you!

3rd February 2020, 11:02 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and requirements to study MSc(Logistics and Supply Chain Management) in Heriot Watt University?

You can apply for MSc(Logistics and Supply Chain Management) program by using the online application form https://hwacuk.elluciancrmrecruit.co...5-4b61ac844bf4.

You need to create an account to use the online application form. You need to submit various supporting documents. You can view the documents you are required to submit and upload them by logging into your application account. There is no official deadline for MSc(Logistics and Supply Chain Management) course application. You will receive a response within 2 weeks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?