23rd January 2020, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack a Test Engineering Intern interview of Seagate Pune?

Hello everyone, I came to know that Seagate Pune is hiring Test Engineering Intern. I want to become one of them. So, I would like to know how can I prepare for this interview of Seagate Pune to crack it?

1st February 2020, 03:28 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack a Test Engineering Intern interview of Seagate Pune?

Tips to prepare to crack a Test Engineering Intern interview of Seagate Pune are as follows:-

1. Attention to detail and a continuous learning approach is a must way to get a selection.

2. Problem-solving and analytical skills for better decision making.

3. Understanding of software development life cycle and test to break with detail orientation.

4. Technical skills and passion for testing.

5. Knowledge of the business approach of the product for process development.

6. Ability to work in a team as well as independently.

7. Ability to work under pressure and in a timely manner to meet deadlines.

8. Knowledge of several programming languages.

9. Support and troubleshooting skills.

10. Knowledge of testing all aspects of the product component.

11. Identify test cases for development and management.

12. Report and documentation skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?