5th February 2020, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in Centurion University BTech Entrance Examination 2020

Hi everyone, I want to apply for Centurion University BTech Entrance Examination of this year. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for appearing in this entrance exam. If any of you know, then please inform me. Waiting for your response!

6th February 2020, 07:11 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in Centurion University BTech Entrance Examination 2020

Eligibility to appear in Centurion University BTech Entrance Examination 2020:-

Aspirant should have secured minimum of 30 marks in CUEE or 65 marks in JEE mains aur 65 marks in EAMCET

aspirants from Odisha and Kolkata should have secured more than 50% in class 10th and 12th.

Aspirants from Andhra Pradesh and Telangana should have secured more than 80% in class 10th and 12th.

And students from other states should have secured more than 60%.
6th February 2020, 09:31 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in Centurion University BTech Entrance Examination 2020

Eligibility to appear in Centurion University B.Tech Entrance Examination is given below:

Candidate should have nationality of India.

The candidate should have completed 10 + 2 or equivalent from a recognised board.
6th February 2020, 10:01 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to appear in Centurion University BTech entrance examination:

The aspirant should have Indian nationality.

The aspirant should have minimum age of 17 years.

The aspirant should have completed 10 + 2 with physics, chemistry, mathematics and English as main subject from a recognised board.
6th February 2020, 10:28 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria to appear in Centurion University BTech Entrance Examination 2020 is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with Science and Mathematics subject with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 40% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. There is no age limit for this examination.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.cutm.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?