24th March 2020, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in the Software Engineer Trainee interview of Esko Bangalore?

Respected Sir/Madam, I just want to know how many rounds are there in the interview of Esko Bangalore for the post of Software Engineer Trainee? Kindly let me know about the rounds of interview asap.

27th March 2020, 01:54 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in the Software Engineer Trainee interview of Esko Bangalore?

There are multiple rounds in the Software Engineer Trainee interview of Esko Bangalore.

1. Aptitude.

2. Technical round.

3. Interview.

4. HR round.

The applicant should be a graduate in BE/BTech from any recognized university in the Software Engineer Trainee interview of Esko Bangalore.
27th March 2020, 01:56 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in the Software Engineer Trainee interview of Esko Bangalore?

There are four rounds in the Software Engineer Trainee interview of Esko Bangalore that are given below:-

1. Aptitude.

2. Technical round.

3. Interview.

4. HR round.

You may visit the official website of the company at www.esko.com for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?