8th June 2020, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join Chartered Accountant program if failed in 12th being a Diploma Engineer?

Hi everyone, I am a Diploma Engineer and I failed in 12th Board exam of Odisha Board. I want to join Chartered Accoutant program. I did my Diploma Engineering after failed in 12th standard. So, am I eligible to join this CA program?

12th June 2020, 03:14 PM
AancyYohannan
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Chartered Accountant program if failed in 12th being a Diploma Engineer?

Hi,
You can do registration(take admission) for this course after completing 10th and diploma, but you will not be able to write exam for this course i.e. CPT until you will not complete your Intermediate course i.e 12th .
As the eligibility is one can appear for CPT exam only after the successful completion of class 12 or during the waiting period of 12th results.
17th June 2020, 07:15 PM
SIB@DAS

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Chartered Accountant program if failed in 12th being a Diploma Engineer?

You can not join Chartered Accountancy Course Without passing 12th standard. Entry qualification for The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India is passed in 12th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?