16th June 2020, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Computer Science) in Biju Patnaik University of Technology?

Dear friends, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for studying for a PhD program in Computer Science specialization which is available in Biju Patnaik University of Technology. Can you please tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this PhD in this university?

21st June 2020, 12:54 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Computer Science) in Biju Patnaik University of Technology?

The eligibility to study PhD in Computer Science at Biju Patnaik University of Technology is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST category it is 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of performance in the entrance examination which is conducted by the university followed by an interview and there is no age limit to study this course.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.bput.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?