5th July 2020, 02:45 PM
Ismail yas

Which subject combination is required in Intermediate to study a degree course in Psychology?

Hi, I have completed my 12th Board exams from Science stream with majors in Biology and Mathematics. So, can we choose a graduate degree course with specialization in Psychology?

10th July 2020, 08:16 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject combination is required in Intermediate to study a degree course in Psychology?

The eligibility to pursue B.A Psychology course from a recognised university is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board in any stream.

The entrance examination is conducted by various institutions for admission in the course.

So, you are eligible to pursue the course but for detail information about admission procedure visit at official website of the institutions.
28th August 2020, 06:09 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which subject combination is required in Intermediate to study a degree course in Psychology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ismail yas View Post
Hi, I have completed my 12th Board exams from Science stream with majors in Biology and Mathematics. So, can we choose a graduate degree course with specialization in Psychology?
Candidates from all streams i.e. Arts, Science or Commerce are eligible for admission to Psychology courses.
Bachelor's course in Psychology are:-
i) BSc in Psychology

ii) BA (Hons in Psychology

iii) Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Psychology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?