20th July 2020, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Computer Lab Assistants in Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society?

Hi everyone, I would like to know about the pay scale of Computer Lab Assistant under the recruitment of Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society. I came to know that they are recruiting Computer Lab Assistants. So, please let me know about the pay scale.

23rd July 2020, 01:23 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Computer Lab Assistants in Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society?

Pay scale allotted to Computer Lab Assistants in Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society is 20,000 per month.

Last date for application submission is 30/7/2020.
23rd July 2020, 07:20 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Computer Lab Assistants in Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society?

Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society Computer Lab Assistant recruitment:

Pay scale alloted for the post of Computer Lab Assistant in Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions is Rs 15,000 per month.

For more information log on to official website.
23rd July 2020, 11:49 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Payscale allotted to computer lab assistant in Telangana tribal welfare residential educational institutions society is ₹ 12000 - 20,000 per month. .

Click here for more information
24th July 2020, 12:31 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The pay scale allotted to Computer Lab Assistants in Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society is Rs.20000 per month. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in Computer Science from a recognized university and the age should not be less than 18 years.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?