6th September 2020, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Job descriptions of Machine Learning Software Engineer in Soroco Bangalore?

Hello, can any of you tell me about the description of Machine Learning Software Engineer post which is offered in Soroco Bangalore? I am preparing for the interview which is going to be conducted soon. So, I would like to know about the job description.

8th September 2020, 05:44 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Job descriptions of Machine Learning Software Engineer in Soroco Bangalore?

Job descriptions of Machine Learning Software Engineer in Soroco Bangalore is as follows.

You will Design, architect, and build high-quality scalable ML and non-ML enterprise product and features.

You will own projects end-to-end, including gathering requirements, solutioning and designing architecture, developing, testing, deploying, and maintaining systems.

You will interact and collaborate with our high-quality technical team across India and the US.

I'm giving link of official website for more inquiry.
www.soroco.com
8th September 2020, 10:05 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job descriptions of Machine Learning Software Engineer in Soroco Bangalore?

Job descriptions of Machine Learning Software Engineer in Soroco Bangalore are as follows:-

1. You will have to do programming in languages such as python and R.
2. You will have to do research and review large data.
3. Research and reviewing tasks.
4. Reporting and documentation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?