30th September 2020, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

Admission and tuition fee expenses of BTech(Chemical Engineering) in Durgapur Institute of Advanced Technology and Management?

Hello Sir, I am looking forward to studying BTech(Chemical Engineering) in Durgapur Institute of Advanced Technology and Management. I would like to know about the fee expenses for this particular course in this institute. Please tell me about the admission as well as tuition fee expenses asap.

2nd October 2020, 02:00 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee expenses of BTech(Chemical Engineering) in Durgapur Institute of Advanced Technology and Management?

Admission and tuition fee expenses of BTech(Chemical Engineering) in Durgapur Institute of Advanced Technology and Management can be seen below.

This course will cost you total 2.9 Lakh.

You have to pay tuition fee yearly Rs. 70000 for 4 year.

You also have to pay Rs. 10000 as admission fee once only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?