2nd October 2020, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure under IISER Mohali DST-QuST Junior Research Fellowship 2020

Hi Sir, I am an MSc holder in Physics. I want to apply for the IISER Mohali DST-QuST Junior Research Fellowship of this year. Can I know about the procedure of selection because I want to get this fellowship at any cost. Please help me in this regard.

5th October 2020, 11:25 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Selection procedure under IISER Mohali DST-QuST Junior Research Fellowship 2020

Selection procedure under IISER Mohali DST-QuST Junior Research Fellowship 2020 is as follows.

Selection will be based on Qualifications and Prior Work experience.

The shortlisted candidates will be informed via email about details of the online interview.

For Contact use given address-
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Mohali
Knowledge city, Sector 81,
SAS Nagar 140306
Email: [email protected]
5th October 2020, 10:34 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure under IISER Mohali DST-QuST Junior Research Fellowship 2020

°°° Selection procedure under IISER Mohali DST-QuST Junior Research Fellowship 2020, will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview. The shortlisted candidates will be informed regarding the online interview by email.

Application deadline is 22nd June, 2020.

For more information click here
7th October 2020, 05:55 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure under IISER Mohali DST-QuST Junior Research Fellowship 2020:-

> Selection will be based on essential qualifications and Prior work experience. The shortlisted candidates will be informed via email about details of the online interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?