20th February 2021, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Hotel Operations in Amro College of Hotel Management Nashik

Respected Sir, I am interested in studying Diploma in Hotel Operations from Amro College of Hotel Management Nashik. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

22nd February 2021, 12:15 AM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Hotel Operations in Amro College of Hotel Management Nashik

Eligibility to study Diploma in Hotel Operations in Amro College of Hotel Management Nashik is;

You must have completed 10th with minimum 50% marks.

You can get direct admission on the basis of graduation score.
22nd February 2021, 09:56 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Hotel Operations in Amro College of Hotel Management Nashik

The minimum eligibility required to study of Diploma in Hotel Operations in Amro College of Hotel Management Nashik is 10th passed or equivalent from a recognized board of education.

On successful completion of Diploma in Hotel Operations in Amro College of Hotel Management Nashik, you can enroll into 3 year Degree program in Hotel Management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?