23rd August 2011, 08:09 PM
gismy

What is the last date to apply for B.Ed in affiliated colleges of MG university?

which is the last date of apply for b.ed in affiliated colleges of mg university[ie,in st.joseph b.ed college EKM]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to apply for various colleges affiliated to Delhi University for Commerce? Last date of admission to the course?
  2. Can I apply for Masters in India if my degree is affiliated to Uk university? In which colleges can I apply?
  3. Where is the UP college situated in India?
  4. When can we expect the forms of DU for M.Com? Colleges which are affiliated to Delhi University?
  5. What is the date of start of online registration for MSc Program under Calicut University and affiliated colleges?
  6. How to do regular M.Com?
  7. Date of Ed-CET Exam of this year? Duration of B.Ed course? Syllabus for this Exam? Top Colleges in Visakhapatnam for B.Ed course?
  8. In which college can I get a seat after scoring 33.162 in TANCET M.E computer science?
  9. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of Government affiliated colleges offering B.Ed course in Kolkata?
  11. Which are the affiliated colleges in AP in all university regions?
  12. Is Mats university affiliated by UGC and NCTE for B.Ed?
  13. Date of start of classes for B.Tech Batch under Anna University affiliated colleges? When to deposit the fees?
  14. How to get the B.Pharmacy exam form for Haryana B.Pharmacy colleges affiliated to MDU university?
  15. Do I have to apply for the colleges and give their exams which are affiliated by the IMU separately after qualifying IMUCET? Will I get admission to IMU affiliated colleges directly?
  16. Do I have to apply in separate colleges of Calcutta University to study M.Sc(Zoology)? -- [New]
  17. Date of CET exam for B.Ed admission? What is the syllabus for the same and from where to get the form?
  18. How can we apply for B.Ed? What is the last date of sale of B.Ed? What is the fee structure?
22nd July 2014, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the last date to apply for B.Ed in affiliated colleges of MG university?

I want to take admission in b.ed college under ranchi univerisity who have been permitted to take admission for sessession 2014-2015.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?