26th August 2011, 12:46 PM
oinku

Question Papers of Zoology and Environmental Science of M.Sc Entrance Exam of BHU?

i am a student of rie bbsr studying B.sc.bed integrated courses and i am in final year . i want bhu m.sc entrance question papers in zoology and environmental science plz tell me where i will get that . thanks for helping me

13th September 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question Papers of Zoology and Environmental Science of M.Sc Entrance Exam of BHU?

sir,i am a student of bcc in zoology.i am in final year.i want bhu m.sc entrance exam sample paper and syllabus for this exam.plz tell me where i will get that? thanks for helpping me.
6th January 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question Papers of Zoology and Environmental Science of M.Sc Entrance Exam of BHU?

sir,i am a student of bcc in zoology.i am in final year.i want bhu m.sc entrance exam sample paper and syllabus for this exam.plz tell me where i will get that? thanks
11th January 2012, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

sir, plese send me bhu msc zoology, chemistry and environmental science papers.
14th April 2012, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

plse send me syllebus of PET in zoology (BHU) and also previous year question papers.
29th April 2012, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a student of zoology honours in final year..i want to previous question entrance question paper
15th May 2012, 07:38 AM
Unregistered

Sir plz send me msc lifescience entrance syllabus.
18th November 2012, 02:47 PM
shabana abdi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am a student of zoology honours in final year..i want to previous question entrance question paper
i want to previous m.s.c entrance question paper zoology and botany plz..........send me
3rd October 2013, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

plz i want 2year of question paper of environmental science with answer of msc . plz...........send me ruchipathak111gmail.com
29th January 2014, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am zoology honourse student...i want to previous year entrance question paper, plz help me
26th February 2014, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to zoology previous entrance exam question papers
14th June 2014, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

sir i am zoology honours student i want last year Msc (zoology) entrance exam questionz paper. plz...... send me
14th June 2014, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

sir i am zoology honours student i want last year Msc (zoology) entrance exam questionz paper. plz...... send me
30th May 2015, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

sir i need some sample papers or previous years question paper to prepared myself for rie 2015 exam.
plz sir send me
15th February 2016, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir, im a zoology honours student.I want previous year question papers of zoology and environmental science of m.sc entrance exam of bhu. Plz sir send me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?