25th September 2011, 08:04 AM
Unregistered

What higher studies I can do after completion of B.Tech in Civil? Scope of Civil Engineering after 4 years?

i am studying in sastra university b.tech-civil 1st year.where can i do my higher studies? what is the scope of civil after 4 years?

Related Questions:
  1. What all are the higher studies opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Civil engineering?
  2. What are the various higher studies options available after completion of B.E Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  3. What post graduation degree or course should I take after graduating in B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  4. Any chance to resume higher studies in ISRO after 5 years integrated course in B.Tech Civil Engineering and M.Tech in Transportation Engineering?
  5. What is the future scope of civil engineering after completion of PG in Civil Stream?
  6. What are the higher studies in civil engineering?
  7. Procedure to pursue higher studies after Diploma in Civil?
  8. What should I do if I want to continue my studies further in Canada or Australia after completion of 3 years Civil engineering?
  9. Can I do masters in Civil engineering abroad after completion of B.E in Civil?
  10. Study material for preparation for GATE exam? Any free online test series?
  11. Which course is better to take after completion ofdiploma in civil engineering
  12. What is the scope of Civil engineering after 4 to 5 years? I am doing civil engineering from NUST Pakistan
  13. What are the options for higher studies after passing Civil Engineering? What are the job opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do B.E civil engineering? What are the best higher studies related to civil engineering? List of top universities to do higher studies
  15. What is the scope of Civil Engineering in Canada?
  16. What should I do after completing BSc in Information Technology?
  17. After completion of B.E is it necessary to go for higher studies like M.Tech or MBA?
  18. Scope of Civil Engineering in 2015 in India and Aborad
20th January 2012, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What higher studies I can do after completion of B.Tech in Civil? Scope of Civil Engineering after 4 years?

i'm a final year student in civil engineering . can i do any architectural courses after this?
4th May 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What higher studies I can do after completion of B.Tech in Civil? Scope of Civil Engineering after 4 years?

What higher studies I can do after completion of B.Tech in Civil? Scope of Civil Engineering after 4 years
5th May 2012, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

i doing 3rd year civil engineering, i want to enter into mining field,so that what i have to do?
12th July 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

After completing my four year bachelor in civil engineering from then i want to do masters in usa so what should i do?
29th November 2013, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

I have completed civil engineering ,which course in M. E is preferabel for job purpose ?
9th October 2014, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

I am intersted to go in indian navi after civil engineering then what I do ?
15th October 2014, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

people say we have good scope in civil engineer but wen i came out for an opportunity i didnt find any mof them. I do also have an year experience not only i India i also tried in middle east countries.so how can u justify we do have plenty of opportunities?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?