16th November 2011, 01:37 PM
Palas Acharjya

Date and place of written test for the post of West Bengal police constable? Model question papers for the exam?

Sir,
I want to know the date and place of written test for the post of West Bengal Police Constable and also want to get the model question papers for this exam.

25th November 2011, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date and place of written test for the post of West Bengal police constable? Model question papers for the exam?

i have not receive my admit card of west bengal police exam. so help me as early as possiable.
26th November 2011, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date and place of written test for the post of West Bengal police constable? Model question papers for the exam?

west bengal police exam date of hooghly
1st December 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

WEST BENGOL POLISE 2011 RESENTEXAM DATE AND PLLASE
7th December 2011, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Hi its me Ramesh Orang from kharagpur(sl no-1316912). I have not recive admit card of written exam. So i want to know the place of written exam. pls help me.
8th December 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about model question paper written test of wbpolice
9th December 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Who is the governer of west bengal?
16th December 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

how many question in written exam of constable post?
21st December 2011, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

I want to know that the interview date of west bengal police constable recruitment.my email id is [email protected] help me. Thank you.
28th December 2011, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that the writen result out in.
6th January 2012, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that the writen result out in?
14th January 2012, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

i want to know that written test result in w.b.p. 2010.
my contac number is 9732653256
14th January 2012, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

give me wb police recuitment result
15th January 2012, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

I want my result of westbengal police requirements result which is announced on 14/01/2012 my contact no is 7890782135 my serial no is 493702 and roll 0526564
24th February 2012, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know the date of viva wbp constable in Bankura
14th March 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to know the date of viva result wbp constable in Bankura. Our EMail ID [email protected]
14th March 2012, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to know the result of viva dat in Bankura
16th March 2012, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

please send me the date of the written exam west bengal police
14th May 2012, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the date of police constabe exam?
22nd August 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the date of written exam west bengal police lady constable? and send me tha model question papers.
11th October 2012, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE TELL ME THE EXAMINATION DATE OF WEST BENGAL LADY CONSTABLE RECUIRMENT?
7th November 2012, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

duplicate admit card for the post of lady constable
20th February 2015, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I need a model question paper for CRPF (Head Constable post). Kindly reply me & my mailid: [email protected]
thankU!
13th April 2015, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

I can't see question paper of sub lnspector main examination.please help me l would see it and how can I solve it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?